My LUSH picks from the Christmas 2020 range

Hello there!

I love LUSH, but I love it a little bit more during Christmas! All the delicious smells, the comforting bath bombs and luxurious soaps make me want to buy everything from the Christmas range- and trust me, I was about to!

This year, I tried to limit myself down to pick a couple of things that I would enjoy and use during the festive season, rather than buying random things, just because they look cute.

So, the things I ended up buying were:

Brightening apple infusion and softening organic illipe butter come together in this lightly fruity Christmas body lotion. What a fairytale!

Shower times gifted with gold. This Christmas shower gel is vegan, palm oil-free, SLS free, full of plastic-free glitter and suitable for all.

This mint-scented Christmas soap is packed full of coconut goodness. With a lathering coconut soap base and softening coconut water, this cute sink soap will encourage even little paws to keep clean.

Perfect for winter hands, this fantastically moisturising Christmas soap will leave skin soft, smooth and subtly scented like almonds.

This marzipan scented Christmas shower gel will calm skin with soothing oat milk and chestnut purée, and help to make the season bright.

What did you buy this year from LUSH? Let me know in the comments below!






Comments

Popular Posts