Gingerbread Cookie Frenzy

Hello there!

A couple of days ago I felt so inspired and into the festive spirit, that I decided to make my own gingerbread cookies (almost) from scratch. 

So, I got my IKEA gingerbread cookie dough, put my favourite Christmas playlist on Spotify and started baking.

You only needed to take the dough out of the freezer a couple of hours before you started moulding it, so it would be in room temperature, but other than that it was pretty easy to make your own cookies. I reckon it would be a great Christmassy activity for small children since it doesn't need much preparation and you easily get to the fun part of using the cookie cutters and decorating!

The whole process took me about two hours, and it was so cozy! Especially since afterwards, the whole house smelled like freshly baked gingerbread cookies!

What is your favourite Christmas recipe? Let me know in the comments below!





Comments

Popular Posts