How could you have Christmas without a Christmas tree?

Hello there!

I’m a firm believer that decorating the Christmas tree really puts you in the holiday spirit. Sure, it’s nice to have twinkle lights and decorative wreaths around, but for me, when it comes to Christmas decorations, but it's really the tree that brings all of your holiday decor together.

Each year you can decorate it in a different way, and they can be as minimal or over-the-top as you want. While many are those who prefer to adopt a certain style when it comes to decorating the Christmas tree, I prefer to use a variety of different decorations. Over the years, I and my family have accumulated a lot of decorations and I love to see them on our tree since each one of them means something special for us. From decorations that my mum had when she was little to some things that I’ve bought on my trips, I think it’s nice to decorate your tree with things that mean something to you, rather than stick with the aesthetics. 

So, this year we added a few decorations from TIGER Copenhagen and LED lights, and the result is certainly rewarding! I can’t stop staring at our tree, especially during the night when there are no other lights up.
































Comments

Popular Posts