Bits and Pieces

Hello there!

These are just some photos that I took the past few months and would like to share with you guys. Most of them are taken in Athens, but a few are taken in Berlin (see previous post). I hope you enjoy them!

Athens- City centre by night

Athens- city centre by night

Work outfit that I was really into

Athens- city centre- Night out at Bank Job

Berlin- Shoeselfie with a flyer that reminded me of Wes Anderson's "The Isle of Dogs"

Athens- Kifissia- Sushi date at Wagamama

Athens- city centre- Coffe break at Anglais

Athens- city centre- view from the terrace of the Niarchos Foundation

Athens- city centre- Day drinking at Thissio with my mum

Athens- city centre- View from my place

Athens- city centre- View from my place (I really liked this sunset apparently)

Berlin- city centre- I found it so funny, it's a reference to the famous quote "Ceci n'est pas une pipe"

Berlin- city centre- I really like this watch from Primark which I haven't broken yet

Berlin- city centre- Isn't it romantic?

Athens- city centre- Blueberry Cheesecake Frappuccino was my favourite thing during the summer

Athens- city centre- Open air cinema (which is my favourite thing to do during the summer)
watching the amazing "Call me by your name"

Athens- city centre- Black coconut ice-cream

Athens- city centre- Petit Village- coffee (and croissant) date with my mum

Athens- my place- "Milk and Honey" is one of those books that I had around for a long time
but just now read

Comments

Popular Posts