Days in London

Hello there!
First time in London and of course I had to stay at Notting Hill, take a picture with the famous door and visit Madame Tussauds as any first-time tourist should do. I stayed at a cosy little place close to the park and the coffee shops. Our first stop was for brunch at the Farm Girl Cafe. I've heard so much about the Australian cafe culture of the place, the fresh ingredients and the originality of the menu that I was excited to go there. The choice was tough but finally, I had the Farm Omelette and the Rose Latte to go. I was so in love with their coffee that I had one to go every day!
Next stop: Harrods. After a loooong walk through Hyde Park, we arrived at Harrods. This place is a dream come true. I spent a couple of hours just looking around the store and another hour in front of the glitter Saint Laurent boots that are even more amazing up close.
We walked to the Buckingham Palace and the gardens. And before we headed back home, we visited Madame Tussauds attraction. There, apart from the usual exhibits, you can experience the Alien: Escape, where you are on the Covenant ship trying to survive. I also loved the mini Marvel movie that was in 4D in a 360- degree movie theatre. 
Stay tuned for the sequel to my trip to London!






















































Comments

Popular Posts