Creams British Luxury

Hello there!
As you know by now, I'm a big fan of afternoon tea, especially since I came to the UK. So, I was pretty excited to go with my friends at CREAMS British Luxury here, in Leeds. As soon as we walked in I was amazed by the beautiful, cute decoration with chandeliers and pastel shades that made me feel like a little girl playing "tea time". I got the "Italian Afternoon Tea" which includes coffee/tea, pizza, a selection of cakes and a scone with jam and fresh cream. My friends had the freakshakes and the waffles. Everything was delicious and I especially liked that you could choose from a selection of afternoon tea offers the one that you liked the most. Also, the freakshakes were amazing! I tried a bit and I couldn't get enough.
It's the perfect place for a girls' day or when you go out with your mum. I really liked the aesthetics and the cosy atmosphere of the cafe and I will definitely go there again soon. 
























Comments

Popular Posts