Harrogate

Hello there!
The moment that we got off the train I couldn’t wait to explore the town that I’ve heard so much about. The weather was a bit cloudy, but still warm and since the flowers had already blossomed the clouds didn’t bother me at all. I couldn't stop looking around and admiring the landscapes, full of beautiful gardens and picturesque houses.

There were pretty flowers everywhere as well as little vintage shops, where you could find everything, from trinkets to clothes, accessories or even furniture. Even if we didn't have much time to check out the town as we had to go to an Afternoon Tea (check out that post for more), I noticed some really cute places to have brunch or tea and I'd love to go at some point. 








Comments

  1. Beautiful pictures! I don't visit Harrogate often enough despite it not being very far away - I'll have to call over soon! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your amazing comments!

Popular Posts