Day 17: Gingerbread Cupcakes

Hello there!
Since it's that time of the year, I decided to make as many gingerbread sweets as possible! So, when I saw this recipe for Gingerbread Cupcakes by Zoella I couldn't help by being tempted to make them.
The mixture wasn't too thick and I was worried I did something wrong but they ended up great and delicious!
I decorated them with frosting and snowman and gingerbread man chocolates and on some of them I used paper raindeers and gingerbread houses.
Hope you like the pics I took!

                                           _________________________
Μιας και είναι αυτή η εποχή του χρόνου, αποφάσισα να κάνω όσο το δυνατόν περισσότερα γλυκά με τζίντζερ! Οπότε, όταν είδα αυτή τη συνταγή για Gingerbread Cupcakes από τη Zoella δεν μπορούσα να αντισταθώ στο να τη δοκιμάσω. Το μείγμα στην αρχήν δεν ήταν τόσο πηχτό και ανησύχησα μήπως έκανα κάτι λάθος, αλλά τελικά βγήκαν τέλεια και πολύ νόστιμα!
Τα διακόσμησα με γλάσο και σοκολατάκια σε σχήμα χιονάνθρωπου και gingerbread man και σε κάποια χρησιμοποίησα χάρτινα διακοσμητικά με ταράνδους και σπίτια gingerbread.
Ελπίζω να σου αρέσουν οι φωτογραφίες που έβγαλα!














Comments

  1. Πανεμορφα... ειναι η εποχη του ginger πράγματι!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your amazing comments!

Popular Posts