Halloween Magic

Hello there!

As you might have noticed, I love everything Harry Potter related. I've been to the Warner Bros studio in London, read the books, watched the films more than 10 times each, and listen to the soundtracks over and over again. Presumably, whenever I have a chance I go to Cap Cap, since it is inspired by the Wizarding World, from the decorations to the food!

During September, the whole store was dedicated to Harry Potter and Hogwarts. As you can see from the pictures, the walls were decorated with dementors, acceptance letters and potions! It had a cosy vibe, where even if there were a lot of things going on, it didn't become too stuffy.

I decided to have a cappuccino with white chocolate and hazelnuts (which came in a cute little cauldron) and a mud pie with Bueno chocolate as a topping. My friends had a butterbeer, a double pizza and cupcakes, so we had the chance to taste a little bit of everything on the menu. Everything was delicious, fresh and I felt like as if we had been transported to Hogsmeade! 

Since there's going to be a Halloween theme from next week on, it's a great opportunity to grab a friend and visit the shop to have a treat..or a trick, who knows?






































Comments

Popular Posts