My Christmassy Beauty Picks

 Hello there!

In 2020, despite everything that's been going on, I started investing more on my beauty/ makeup routine (better late than never), so I got really excited with the Christmas range of many beauty brands, such as Essence and Too Faced.

To be honest, I still got some of the products I got last year from Too Faced, but I guess you can never have enough Melted Matte lipsticks, right?

It was hard to keep my hands off of everything that's on the Sephora website since I love everything sparkly and limited edition, but I think I did a pretty decent job at staying on budget.

So, my picks for this year are:

Melted Matte Pumpkin Spice Liquid Lipstick

A limited-edition shade of the Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick that features a lightweight and long-wearing formula.

Christmas Snuggles & Melted Kisses Liquid Lipstick Set

A set that includes four essential, travel-size Melted Matte Lipsticks that will have you mistletoe ready the entire holiday season.

Essence x-mas wishes candy kisses scented nail polish

Naughty or nice? The fragrant nail polishes in the Christmas edition are available in 2 versions: sparkling red polish with a candy love apple fragrance for a classic x-mas look and an ultra-glossy pink polish with a candy cane scent for understated winter nails.

- Essence x-mas wishes candy kisses gingerbread lip balm

The perfect little gift with a beauty factor: the sugar-sweet lip balm with a gingerbread scent moisturizes the lips, nourishes them and gives them a delicate pink tone at the same time.

What beauty products did you get this Christmas season? Let me know in the comments below!






Comments

Popular Posts