Bits of the new home

Hello there!!

I hope that you're all doing fine and that you're safe and healthy!
Even if the last few months have been extremely difficult for all of us, I have some exciting news to share with you: I moved out of my parents' house!
The time has come *in RuPaul's voice* for me to venture out, and live on my own...at last!
It feels like I have been talking about it for years, and now it's finally the time to actually do it, even in the middle of a global pandemic...just my luck.
The place needed a lot of repairs, but we were able to carry on, without much of a delay (thankfully) so, today is my first day to sleep in my OWN house.
I can't believe it! 
I'm sure that for many people it's not a big deal, especially at my age, but for me, it's a huge step, that I'm looking forward to taking. 
So far, I haven't done much of a decorating, but I thought that it would be fun to share with you a couple of bits and pieces of my new place. 
Btw, if you have any cool shop suggestions for decorations, let me know in the comments below!
Wish me luck!








Comments

Popular Posts