My top picks from Lush's Halloween Range 2020

Hello there!

I hope that you're all doing well and into the Halloween spirit. Today I had an exciting delivery and of course, I had to share it with you! I got my order from Lush, full of Halloween goodies!
This year I wanted to try a few new things but also order some of my favourite things from the Halloween range.
So, first of all, I decided to give "Boo!" a try. It's a shower slime, which smells spicy but also kind of sweet, because of the black pepper oil, the vanilla and dark Sumatran patchouli oil that's in it.
Then, I got the "Monsters' Ball" bath bomb. I got it last year and I loved it (even if in the end there was an eye floating around in my bath, which was kind of creepy). It has lime and neroli oil, among other things, that make it smell fresh and yummy at the same time.
I couldn't resist ordering my absolute favourite "Punkin Pumpkin" bath bomb this year as well. It's an all-time classic that I'm looking forward to using! It smells just like a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte, but maybe a bit more lemony, turning the bath into a proper Halloween party!
Last, but certainly not least, I finally got my hands on the famous "Lord of Misrule" bath bomb that I've heard so much about. I like that it has sparkles (we love sparkly things in this blog) and it smells a bit like the "Boo!" shower slime that I got. Maybe it's because of the blend of patchouli and black pepper, but a bit stronger. 
Looking forward to use them in the next few weeks! Keep an eye on my Instagram for videos of the bath bombs!
Which are your picks of this year's LUSH Halloween range?

PS: The book of the photos is "The Little Friend" by Donna Tartt.





Comments

Popular Posts