Halloween Treats

Hello there!

The past few weeks just flew by without me even realising that we're already in the middle of October! With everything that's been going on, Halloween feels more real than ever, so I wasn't in the biggest mood to celebrate it.
However, I was determined to live as "normal" as possible and celebrate Halloween, because I believe that our normal everyday lives shouldn't stop because of the pandemic, but need to be adjusted to the new measures and conditions.
So, I went with a friend of mine at Cap Cap, where it was impossible not to feel festive and excited! When we arrived at the coffee shop we were welcomed by the sweet smell of cake and the sounds of the Ghostbusters theme song.
I immediately stopped to take a look at the Halloween donuts (I chose a pumpkin spice one- obviously) and then we found a little corner with the most comfortable chair ever and had our coffees there.
It was like travelling in a different dimension, full of magic, joy and spookiness! And somehow I got into the Halloween spirit little by little!
Hope you enjoy the photos!
Are you in the Halloween mood?












Comments

Popular Posts