The best ASMR/ Ambience videos

Hello there!

Lately with everything that's been going on I find it more and more difficult to relax and focus on my job, a book or even a movie. 

Inspired by ASMR (autonomous sensory meridian response) videos, users on YouTube have created virtual room videos one can play as background noise and visuals for studying or reading. Why read in a silent room when you can imagine yourself inside a warm and ancient library, while a small storm rages outside?

Ambient soundscapes take cues from ASMR's ability to tickle our auditory senses while adding a sprinkle of fantasy into the mix. These digital realms create charming visual and auditory experiences for us to feast on during the quiet parts of our days, while we're at work, or trying to doze off. 
It's no surprise that listening to the sounds of nature, like running water, is believed to help us relax, ease our minds, and help us concentrate.

For those interested in visiting fictional places from your favourite books and TV shows, these are for you. There are plenty of weirdly specific "ASMR Rooms" for you to visit. 

These videos have helped me relax and made me feel as if I was living inside of my favourite films! So, here are a few of my favourites! I hope you like them!



PS. I have no idea how to draw so all of these pictures are from WeHeartIt!

Call me by your name


Harry Potter



Little Women


Disney films...yes all of them


Lord of the Rings


Star Wars 


Comments

Popular Posts