Sundays are for Self-Care: 8 Ways to Take Better Care of Yourself
It’s so important to make sure you take good care of your body, mind, and soul every day, not just when you get sick. Practicing self-care isn’t always easy. Most of us are crazy busy, have stressful jobs, or are too consumed with technology to make time for ourselves. Me-time is usually last on the agenda. Worse, we can sometimes feel guilty about taking the time required to take care of ourselves. So, getting started with self-care can be challenging. Fortunately, there are many things you can do to engage in self-care.
Here are 8 ways to get started with your self-care:
1. Stop to smell the coffee... with a little treat.
2. Detox from technology and work.
3. Take a self-care break by getting outside.
5. Take a different way to work.
6. Pamper yourself with a face mask (or two)
7. Cook at home to care for yourself.
8. Read a book.