Easy Valentine's Day outfits that aren't over the top

Hello there!

Valentine's Day is upon us and I couldn't be more excited and/or stressed about it. Don't get me wrong, I love everything about this day, from the rom-coms that are all over Netflix to the heart-shaped candy and the flower shops that are filled with beautiful roses. It feels as if the whole world is in love, and we can forget- even for a day- our problems and worries. 

However, there is always this pressure to do something special, to be in a relationship, to wear red lipstick, that makes everything way more complicated than they should be. For me, Valentine's Day isn't just for couples. It's a great opportunity to celebrate love in general. With your friends, your mum, or even your secret crush! I always enjoy having a spa day with my friends or grab a coffee before a date or a relaxing night at home. So, my goal for this year is to take a step back and enjoy the day with my loved ones, being grateful and not stressing over...everything.

With Valentine's Day falling on a Thursday, it's going to be hard for many of us celebrating the holiday to have time to go home, change, and head back out. So I'm sharing some casual outfits that can transition effortlessly from day to night for your romantic night out! To glam up the look, swipe out your daytime purse for a clutch and add some bling bling earrings to glam it up!

Hope you have an amazing Valentine's Day! Let me know if you have anything special planned for the day.








Comments

Popular Posts