A ghost with the most

Hello there!

Happy Halloween! Even if in Greece we don't really celebrate it, every year I get super excited and try to do something festive on this day. This year, I booked a makeup session with Inglot to do a Beetlejuice inspired look, with green contouring and purple smokey eyes. I got this t-shirt from the Men's section in Pull&Bear, wore it with leather tights and I was ready to go party. 

But before that, it was time for treats! As a quick bite before the party, I got a "Boo" chocolate cupcake from Cake, and of course, the last Pumpkin Spice Latte for this season from Starbucks.

The biggest Halloween party in Athens is every year at six d.o.g.s. in the city centre. It was decorated with mummies, crosses and spider webs and everybody was dressed up in amazing costumes. We danced the "Monster Mash", tried the spooky cocktails and enjoyed the eerie night!








Comments

Popular Posts