Mummy Gingerbread Biscuits

Hello there!

Since Halloween is upon us I decided to make a quick little treat for my friends and family. So I got those "Decorate your own Mummy Biscuits" from M&S, put on the "Monster Mash" and started decorating.

First of all, using my Tiger utensils. I heated the white chocolate and then covered the biscuits with it. There was a lot of it so don't worry about running out. After the chocolate hardens (I put the biscuits in the fridge for a while) you can start decorating them with the black glaze. 

I made a few designs, and I really liked the fact that by using this pack, you get to do only the fun part of baking, which is the decorating! And it's a fun activity to do with friends or with little kids.

Hope you enjoy the pics. Happy Halloween!








Comments

Popular Posts