Daytrip to Nafplio

Hello there! 

This week my parents and I decided to go on a road trip to my favourite destination close to Athens, Nafplio. I think I have mentioned it in my blog before, but I'm going to say it again: I love this town! It has a beautiful harbour where you can have a coffee or take a walk and the town itself it's scenic and romantic so... I would like to permanently live there at some point! 

We had a quick bite and then we walked around, and even when it started raining it didn't bother me at all. On the contrary, it made the town even more romantic, so we cosied up to a cafe nearby, with a cup of cappuccino and a red velvet cake. 

Even if we didn't stay that long in the town, since it was soon getting late, as I was going back home it felt as if time flew by and we were travelling back to reality.















Comments

  1. Love all your photos, they're so dreamy... must have been a wonderful place to visit! xoxo

    www.loveminnie.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your amazing comments!

Popular Posts