Elafonisos: An actual paradise close to home

Hello there!

Since I had the previous weekend off, I decided to go on a day trip to Elafonisos with a friend of mine. We heard so much about the sandy beaches and the beautiful and scenic town that we simply had to visit it before the end of the summer.

Even if we started our trip at 6am (ouch) that Sunday, we arrived pretty late since it is a 5hour drive with the bus. But our patience was soon rewarded by the amazing beach that was there. Blue waters, golden sand...it was everything that we hoped for! We spent most of our time there in the sea until we got a bit hungry and visited the town.

Before we even realised it, it was time to leave so after a quick bite and a coffee to go, we started our journey back home. I loved our little trip, since every time that I go someplace during the weekend on Monday I feel as if I had gone on vacation. It's really helping with the start of the week blues and I'm going to definitely do more of these little trips in the weeks to come.












Comments

Popular Posts