Le Pain Quotidien

Hello there!
Since the weekend is officially here, a brunch spot is an ideal place to meet with friends and catch up. This time I went to Le Pain Quotidien, which is located in the city centre and has lots of great things to choose from, especially if you are into something more special. For example, you can try the infamous matcha latte, organic eggs or something from the great variety of vegan food. I loved the dishes and the atmosphere but the service was a bit slow since there were a lot of people. I had the seasonal fruit salad which was served with organic granola and a cup of matcha tea latte which I was dying to try out. It was delicious and it's an excuse for me to go there again for a coffee or even to study, as there are little corners with a great wifi signal.























Comments

Popular Posts