Day 14: Spiced Christmas Cookies in Syrup

Hello there!
Since Christmas is the time of year we buy (and eat) more sweets, I decided this year I would try to make my own traditional Christmas sweets, melomakarona. They are basically spiced Christmas cookies in syrup and totally delicious. They've been my personal favorites since I was a little kid.
You can find the recipe here and eat them with your coffee or tea. Today I had one..or two with my favorite tea of the moment which tastes like gingerbread cookies (from BubbleTale).
Hope you like some pics I took!

                                           _________________________________

Αφού τα Χριστούγεννα είναι η εποχή του χρόνου που αγοράζουμε (και τρώμε) τα περισσότερα γλυκά, φέτος αποφάσισα να δοκιμάσω να κάνω τα δικά μου μελομακάρονα. Είναι τα αγαπημένα μου χριστουγεννιάτικα γλυκά από όταν ήμουν μικρή και ανυπομονούσα να τα φτιάξω. Μπορείς να βρεις τη συνταγή εδώ και να τα συνδυάσεις με τον καφέ ή το τσάι σου. Εγώ σήμερα έφαγα ήδη ένα..ή δυο με το αγαπημένο μου τσάι αυτής της εποχής που έχει γεύση gingerbread cookies (από το BubbleTale).
Ελπίζω να σου αρέσουν οι φωτογραφίες που έβγαλα!

                                                                           xx










Comments

Popular Posts