Blogmas + Christmas Playlist

Hello there!!
This year, inspired by this Christmas to-do list I decided to have Blogmas, making a christmassy post everyday until Christmas!

The first day is about "A Christmas Playlist". The thing I love the most about this period is the festive/Christmas songs. They are very nostalgic and remind me of my childhood when me and my brother decorated the Christmas tree or wrote letters to Santa while listening to Frank Sinatra or Dean Martin! Of course this year in my playlist, as you can see, there are also more modern songs such as "Christmas is All Around" from Love Actually (with which I was addicted).
I hope you like it!

                          _________________________________________

Φέτος, εμπνευσμένη από αυτή τη χριστουγεννιάτικη λίστα , αποφάσισα να κάνω Blogmas, ανεβάζοντας ένα χριστουγεννιάτικο ποστ κάθε μέρα μέχρι τα Χριστούγεννα!

Η πρώτη μέρα είναι μια "Χριστουγεννιάτικη Playlist". Αυτό που μου αρέσει περισσότερο σε αυτή την περίοδο είναι τα γιορταστικά/ χριστουγεννιάτικα τραγούδια. Είναι νοσταλγικά και μου θυμίζουν τα παιδικά μου χρόνια όταν στολίζαμε με τον αδελφό μου το δέντρο ή γράφαμε γράμματα στον Άγιο Βασίλη ενώ ακούγαμε Frank Sinatra ή Dean Martin! Φυσικά, φέτος στην playlist μου, όπως θα δείτε υπάρχουν και πιο μοντέρνα κομμάτια όπως το "Christmas is All Around" από την ταινία Love Actually (με την οποία είχα εθιστεί).
Ελπίζω να σας αρέσει!

 xx





Comments

Popular Posts