H&M Flagship VIP Party

Hello there!
On Friday I went with a friend of mine to the VIP party organized by H&M in Athens. They opened a new store in Ermou (the main shopping street in Athens) and they invited us to celebrate with them the night before the official opening!
When we arrived it was very crowded but later it was easier for us to move around and shop a little. The staff gave us collectable keys to open boxes with special surprise gifts. In the beginning of the event there was also live performances of classical music and jazz remixes. Apart from the clothes and the music I really liked the cocktails, which had green apple liqueur and vodka. I think I had around 3 or 4! As I said, I really liked them haha
In the end, we did some shopping with our 25% discount and we found out our keys won a scented candle and collectable BalmainxH&M perfumes!
It was great night full of fashion, glam and fantastic live performances!
I hope you like some pics I took!
Xx




















 

Comments

Popular Posts